Reporting Highway Defects

Everyone notices niggling problems on roads, footways, verges, public footpaths and with street lighting. This may include:

  • Potholes
  • Street Lights
  • Trees and Hedges
  • Roadworks
  • Abandoned Vehicles
  • Flooding and Drainage
  • Repair of road signs
  • Tarmacing small areas of road or footway
  • Installing bollards or drainage gullies
  • Constructing and repairing stiles
  • Unblocking drainage gullies
  • Undertaking carriageway edge repairs
  • Sign cleaning and removing vegetation from signs.

Highways defects should be reported to Dorset County Council.  Please call Dorset Direct on 01305 221020 or report online via their website, Dorset For You.